In order to be a recognized condominium association, the association must be a Florida corporation; incorporated and official. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Veranda VII at Heritage Oaks Association, Inc. (Veranda VII) can be found on this page.
Articles of Incorporation
In accordance with state regulations, Veranda VII is registered as a not-for-profit corporation in Florida.
Florida Statute 718
In Florida, condominium association laws are derived from Statute 718. Commonly referred to as simply COA laws, these encompass everything from condominium association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Veranda VII are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Declarations (This document is very large so please be patient!)
- By-Laws (This document is very large so please be patient!)
- Rules, Regulations and Restrictions
- Heritage Oaks Golf & Country Club Mask Policy (August 13, 2020)
Other Documents & Information
Other document and general information about Veranda VII is provided below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Veranda VII Welcome Packet
- Veranda VII FAQ
- Fire Alarms and Evacuation Information
- Shutdown Guidelines for Renters and Condo Checkers
Wind Mitigation Verification Inspection Forms for each building in Veranda VII are provided below. Click on each link to see/print the document for each building.
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.